Photo Booth Shots

This series of pictures reminded me of the good "old-fashioned" photo booth shots--close-up and sporadic. (I think there's an unspoken rule for photo booth pictures that someone is supposed to be looking away or making a silly face.)

When I look at these pictures, I can almost hear the giggles (not to mention the coaxing, "Ok, Carly look at the camera just for a few seconds. . .Hannah, over here, look over here!")














Photobucket

Comments

Unknown said…
The girls are both so grown up! When did THAT happen!

Carly looks a lot like her dad.

Little Hannah's eyes with those amazing eyelashes...they remind me a little Sally Who.

They are both beautiful!
TJ Wilson said…
oh, so precious! LOVE these pics, Beth!
Krista Sanders said…
Your girls are beautiful.
Miss you, by the way!

Popular posts from this blog

Wasn't it just February?

Messy and Loud, Please

A Must-Read