Wasn't it just February?
For what it's worth, I've written many blog posts in my head since February. I've blogged about Carly's dance recital from May, our trips to Florida and Omaha this summer, swim lessons, the first day of preschool for Carly and Hannah, and multiple in-between moments that represent this stage of life for our family. But, I just haven't gotten them typed from my head to the computer. Two years ago in December, I blogged once a day for 25 days about Things that Bring Joy . It was a fun thing to do but was definitely difficult, at times. So, I'm starting with baby steps. I'm hoping to blog once a week (yikes! I'm going from once every 9 months to once every week. Ha! Ha!) But, I very much want to capture my family's memories in these posts. Last year, I printed a book of my blog for my mom. I used http://www.blurb.com/ for the software, and let me tell you, it was awesome! (fyi, I'm not getting paid by them to wax eloquently about this) Sure, there...
Comments